MMA Madison WI
Classes – No
Gi Jiu Jitsu
Instant Access To Our
& Online Offer!
Enter your info for instant access to our MMA Madison WI class schedule
and TOP SECRET online offer (ends: 31/10/2021)
Don't worry we hate spam too, and you can always unsubscribe.
Whether you’re a seasoned competitor, or a beginner just looking to kick things up a notch… Our MMA No Gi Jiu Jitsu classes will make you stronger, tougher, and more alive than ever!
Here’s exactly how this program helped them get there. And more importantly… how it will help you, too:
MMA’s Best Techniques, no Pajamas and Belts
Our MMA Madison No Gi Jiu Jitsu Classes focus on the armlocks, leglocks, and chokes that get the job done in the UFC, Bellator, and other promotions. No Gi means you don’t wear the traditional kimono used in Judo and BJJ. Whether or not you’re a fan of Joe Rogan or 10th Planet, we know you’ll love this pure form of submission wrestling.
Get Ripped So Fast Your Friends Won’t Recognize You
Our mma madison classes are a fat-burning blow torch! Each class burns upwards of 1000 calories in only an hour, because each class is a full-body workout! Warning: you might be a bit sore your first few days, but after a few weeks friends and relatives will be asking what the heck you’ve been up to!
Supreme Confidence, Endless Energy
Remember when you could eat anything and had energy for days? The secret is in your metabolism. Mobilize your body, strengthen it, and transform it into an efficient weapon. You’ll be mentally sharper and you’ll ooze confidence no matter where you are.
Beginners are our
Never thrown a kick or a punch in your life? No martial arts background whatsoever? Perfect, you’ll fit right in. In fact, 90% of our members were total beginners when they first came to our MMA Madison No Gi classes. Madison, WI is a great community and our instructors will give you support, kindness, and help through every step of your training.
Beginner & Family Friendly Environment
Journey BJJ is NOT a macho MMA school of athletes trying to crush each other. We are community Moms, Dads, Professionals, and Tradesmen in the Madison Area who are trying to achieve their self-defense and fitness goals. Students will always be encouraged to go at your own pace and comfort level, with online videos and resources to compliment your training.
Want to ask a us a question?
we compare to other
Madison WI Gyms?
WI and surrounding areas:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Business professionals looking to take things up a notch
- Adults who want a FUN way to get back in shape or learn self-defense
- Those looking to relieve stress after work
- Military or Law Enforcement officers looking to add new skills and upgrade their training
- Non-Madison Area residents (commute > 30 minutes to the gym)
- College students with a heavy class loads and changing priorities
- Professionals with heavy/frequent travel
- Individuals unable to attend at least 2 classes a per week (on average) - please see our schedule here.
Our drop in per class fee is $25, however, we often run an online-only special for our trial program. If you decide to sign up after the trial, you can decide if you want to jump into a longer-term program. We have several different programs and multiple ways to fit every budget, and we go over those in detail when we sit down with you at orientation.
No Gi Jiu Jitsu is one of the foundational skills used by pro UFC fighters. “No Gi” just means “No traditional uniform.” You just wear shorts and a T-shirt or Rashguard.
Some progressive schools like 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu practice ONLY no gi BJJ. At Journey Academy, you’ll have an opportunity to learn one, the other, or BOTH gi and no gi.
While we practice neutralizing kicks and punches with different positions in No Gi Jiu Jitsu, we do not offer training in striking at this time.
- Our no gi jiu jitsu classes are a full-body work out. The exercise involved may challenge you at first, but we’ll always encourage you to go at your own pace 🙂 So you may get a little bit sore at first, but the exercise should never cause injury or health issues.
Not at all! Many of our current submission grappling students NEVER did any kind of sports or martial arts prior to joining. Now, they’re in better shape than most of their friends. So if you’re not in shape or athletic, don’t worry – we’ll get you there in no time.
Although any physical activity carries risk of injury…
We almost NEVER see any injuries in our jiu jitsu classes. We guide you through the perfect way to do each technique and provide special instruction to help students avoid injury.
Plus, you go at your own pace. That way you don’t force your body to do anything that promotes risk of injury.
- We’ve got a small staff and we like to stay organized 🙂 In order to insure that there’s someone to answer your questions when you show up, please let us know when you’re coming by calling 608-416-1140. Otherwise, we cannot ensure you’ll be helped and you may not be able to get into a class that day.
Who’s Teaching your No Gi BJJ Classes?
Journey Academy Money-Back Guarantee:
Owner, Journey BJJ
“My promise: If within 30 days of signing up for one of our programs you decide Journey Jiu Jitsu Madison Academy classes are NOT the right fit for you, just shoot us an e-mail and I’ll personally refund 100% of your money.”
Is the location of your Madison WI Classes near me?
3179 Muir Field Rd, Madison, WI 53719, USA
Ready to Change Your Life?
offer that ends THIS MONTH.