Are Your Questions about ?
What Makes Us Different
Many mma schools around Madison offer a “buffet” of martial arts like fitness kickboxing, self-defense, karate, etc. Not us.
Our focus is teaching authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
That’s because we think Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) is the most effective and complete self-defense system in the world. It’s also the best full-body mma workout available, and just plain addictive to learn.
Read below for answers on the most common questions our prospective customers ask about jiu jitsu classes near me.
Common Questions About Adult Jiu Jitsu Classes:
- Business professionals looking to take things up a notch and CRUSH stress
- Parents who want their children to learn discipline, confidence, and self-defense
- Adults who want a FUN way to get back in shape or learn self-defense
- Military or Law Enforcement officers looking to add new skills and upgrade their training
Our drop in per class fee is $25, however, we often run an online-only special for our trial program. If you decide to sign up after the trial, you can decide if you want to jump into a longer-term program. We have several different programs and multiple ways to fit every budget, and we go over those in detail when we sit down with you after your trial program ends.
- Non-Madison Area residents (commute > 30 minutes to the gym)
- College students with a heavy class loads and changing priorities
- Professionals with heavy/frequent travel
- Individuals unable to attend at least 2 classes a per week (on average)
Not at all! Many of our current students NEVER did any kind of sports or martial arts prior to joining. Now, they’re in better shape than most of their friends. So if you’re not in shape or athletic, don’t worry – we’ll get you there in no time.
- Here are just a few reasons:
- We are focused 100% on one discipline: jiu jitsu. You’re not paying for other styles you don’t train in and there’s more class times available for what you do want to train.
- Our instruction is adult-learning focused. We have a structured rotating curriculum for all our classes and a roadmap for you to progress through your training.
- We are a family-friendly, beginner-friendly, zero-intimidation environment.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee. Your goals and results are more important to us than money
Although any physical activity carries risk of injury…
We almost NEVER see any injuries in our jiu jitsu classes. We guide you through the perfect way to do each technique and provide special instruction to help students avoid injury.
Plus, you go at your own pace. That way you don’t force your body to do anything that promotes risk of injury.
Not at all! Many of our current submission grappling students NEVER did any kind of sports or martial arts prior to joining. Now, they’re in better shape than most of their friends. So if you’re not in shape or athletic, don’t worry – we’ll get you there in no time.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason after signing up for one of our trial programs or full memberships, within 30 days, just shoot me an e-mail with a request to cancel the program. We’ll quickly refund your money so you can use it on something that better fits your needs.
Common Questions About kids Jiu Jitsu Classes:
- Kids who struggle to focus or need an outlet for excess energy
- Kids who are being bullied in school or lack the confidence to stand up for themselves
- Kids with limited physical activity or who need to get in shape
- Shy kids who struggle with team sports
Prices for kids jiu jitsu classes in Madison varies from school to school. You may pay anywhere from $75-$175 per month with different schools.
Our drop in fee per class is typically $20.
If you decide to sign up after the three classes, it works much like a Yoga or Gym membership. With 6+ different membership plans to fit every budget, we will go over those in detail when we sit down with you after your first trial class.
- Kids under the age of 6 years old
- Aggressive or violent kids with behavioral problems
Here are just a few reasons:
- Every other school in town advertises character development, focus, and discipline. With our kids program your child will get those benefits AND realistic, age-appropriate self defense skills most schools lack.
- Our classes are actually fun for kids – they will not think it’s a chore.
- We are a family-friendly, beginner-friendly, inclusive environment.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee. Your child’s goals and results are more important to us than money.
No, you they do not. Most kids here had no prior background before they got started.
Some kids who come to us are resistant at first, but we know that kids need to have fun to stick with something. That’s why we play mini-games at the end of many of our classes. After a few weeks of classes, our kids are usually pumped to come to classes regularly.
Absolutely not! We don’t teach kids how to kick and punch – jiu jitsu isn’t about that.
Instead, we teach kids self-defense as a tool for personal growth and development.
Kids learn to treat others as they want to be treated. They learn to respect all living things – from their parents to pets.
Often, kids who had violent tendencies before they joined our class changed, and became more respectful of other people’s space. So no, martial arts won’t make your child violent!
Who’s Teaching your Jiu Jitsu Classes?
Where can I find
Classes Near Me?
3179 Muir Field Rd, Madison, WI 53719, USA
Ready to Make a Change?
near me and special online offer that ends THIS MONTH.