Looking for Jiu Jitsu in Madison, WI?
Journey Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy helps students develop healthy lifestyles, discipline, and confidence through training the most effective martial arts on the planet – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
We’re ALL About Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Many Madison BJJ Academies offer a “buffet” of martial arts like fitness kickboxing, self-defense, karate , etc. Not us.
Our focus is teaching authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
That’s because we think Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) is the most effective and complete self-defense system in the world. It’s also the best full-body workout available, and just plain addictive to learn.
Which Journey Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy classes are you interested in?
Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Combatives Self Defense
No Gi Jiu Jitsu
Kids Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
Self Defense Classes for Kids
Benefits of Training Jiu Jitsu
Burn Fat and Get Stronger
The stress and pressures of the day will completely disappear as your focus is immersed in the art and the amazing workout offered by brazilian jiu jitsu madison WI classes.
Mind & Soul
Once you start training you’ll be unstoppable, your mind sharp, and your soul content, knowing you’re prepared for anything life throws at you.
Beginner & Family Friendly Environment
Journey BJJ is NOT a macho MMA school of athletes trying to crush each other. We are community Moms, Dads, Professionals, and Tradesmen in the Madison Area who are trying to achieve their self-defense and fitness goals. Students will always be encouraged to go at your own pace and comfort level, with online videos and resources to compliment your training.
Want to ask a us a question?
How do we compare to other
Madison WI Gyms?
WI and surrounding areas:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Business professionals looking to take things up a notch and CRUSH stress
- Parents who want their children to learn discipline, confidence, and self-defense
- Adults who want a FUN way to get back in shape or learn self-defense
- Military or Law Enforcement officers looking to add new skills and upgrade their training
- Non-Madison Area residents (commute > 30 minutes to the gym)
- College students with a heavy class loads and changing priorities
- Professionals with heavy/frequent travel
- Individuals unable to attend at least 2 classes a per week (on average)
- Not at all! Many of our current students NEVER did any kind of sports or martial arts prior to joining. Now, they’re in better shape than most of their friends. So if you’re not in shape or athletic, don’t worry – we’ll get you there in no time.
Who’s Teaching your Jiu Jitsu Classes in Madison, WI?
Coach Bill - Head Coach
Coach Coleman - Coach
Coach Alex - Owner
Journey Academy Money-Back Guarantee:
Owner, Journey BJJ
“My promise: If within 30 days of signing up for one of our programs you decide Journey Jiu Jitsu Madison Academy classes are NOT the right fit for you, just shoot us an e-mail and I’ll personally refund 100% of your money.”