Are Your Questions about Kids Martial Arts Classes or Adult Martial Arts Classes?
Common Questions About Adult Jiu Jitsu Classes:
"Why should I pick your martial arts academy over other martial arts near me?
- We are focused 100% on one discipline: jiu jitsu. You’re not paying for other styles you don’t train in and there’s more class times available for what you do want to train.
- Our instruction is adult-learning focused. We have a structured rotating curriculum for all our classes and a roadmap for you to progress through your training.
- We are a family-friendly, beginner-friendly, zero-intimidation environment.
- We have a satisfaction guarantee. Your goals and results are more important to us than money.
Do I need any martial arts background in Judo, BJJ, or anything else?
"Who are Journey Jiu Jitsu Madison Classes PERFECT For?"
- Business professionals looking to crush stress and get focused
- Adults who want a FUN way to get back in shape or learn self-defense
- Anyone who want to improve their confidence and self-image
- Military or Law Enforcement officers looking to sharpen their skills and upgrade their training
"How much do jiu jitsu classes near me cost?"
Prices for jiu jitsu classes in Madison varies GREATLY. You may pay anywhere from $75-$175 per month with various area gyms.
Our trial program is available at a huge discount from our normal drop in fee of $20. If you decide to sign up after the three classes, it will work very much like a Yoga or Gym membership. We have 6+ different membership plans to fit every budget, and we go over those in detail when we sit down with you after your first trial class.
"Who are our classes NOT Right For?"
- Non-Madison Area residents (commute > 30 minutes to the gym)
- College students with a heavy class loads and changing priorities
- Professionals with heavy/frequent travel
- Individuals unable to attend at least 2 classes a per week (on average)
"Do I need to be in shape or athletic before taking jiu jitsu classes near me?
"Will I get hurt?"
We almost NEVER see any injuries in our jiu jitsu classes. We guide you through the perfect way to do each technique and provide special instruction to help students avoid injury.
Plus, you go at your own pace. That way you don’t force your body to do anything that promotes risk of injury.
Should I lose weight / get in better shape before I start?
How does the 30 day satisfaction guarantee work?
If you’re not satisfied for any reason after signing up for one of our trial programs or full memberships, within 30 days, just shoot me an e-mail with a request to cancel the program. We’ll quickly refund your money so you can use it on something that better fits your needs.
Where can I find Jiu Jitsu Classes Near Me?
Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy is located on the west side of Madison, WI. Only a short driving distance from Fitchburg and Verona, WI. The address is:
3179 Muir Field Rd, Madison, WI 53719, USA
Who’s Teaching Jiu Jitsu Classes Near Me?
Now a 2nd Deg. Black Belt, Wade earned his BJJ black belt after 5 years of training and was one of the youngest to achieve it in the state of Wisconsin on December 1st, 2011. He now Trains under Mark Vives of TAC Team, ranked #3 in the world IBJJF Rankings. Wade is also a Certified Personal Trainer.
Coach Gonzalo is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt and professional MMA fighter. As lightweight, he developed his unique, technical style to work against the biggest, strongest opponents. While some instructors teach only sport jiu jitsu, Gonzalo is a certified self defense instructor with real experience in the cage.
As a corporate technical trainer and a student of BJJ for 6 years, Alex was quickly frustrated by how he saw Brazilian Jiu Jitsu being taught in gyms and on the internet. Teaming up with some of the most technical Jiu Jitsu players in the area, together they created an accelerated learning school that is getting rave reviews.